Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mind body stuff

I had a really great session on the Saturday before by race with a muscle activation therapist called Lise Wollestenholm. Lise was recommended by my swim coach Ali. She was amazing, we spend about an hour with Lise - she was loosening up all the tightness in my muscles that I didn't know I even had, she even had my legs straight up at 90 degrees when I was lying on the bed, now that's never happened before, ever.

I think that she works by activating the contact point for the muscle to allow it to work as it should, naturally and the results are amazing, really natural muscle movement and great extension, far greater extension than I have ever got before.

Needless to say Lise is great. She works out of Tawa, and I thoroughly recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment