Thursday, June 24, 2010

Small thoughts Big goals

I'm thinking a bit at the moment about the things that were significant as I grew up, the milestone dates / moments etc. It's a strange process to go through as it's not an entirely positive process, thinking about the bad stuff along with the good.

Someone reminded me of the bullying at School the other day, that it went on, it was real. I had put it to the back of my mind for a long time, that was hard to hear about.
Another person told me about the attitude I used to carry on my shoulder like a protective shield, that was hard to hear aswell.

I'm going to use all these experiences, combine them together into a more effective speach than I am useing at the moment to tell a story about myself, my journey and inspire others to make changes whether big or small in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment