Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Month,getting closer to race season, time to get serious

Well its October, I just about can't believe it, It's only a month till the pre race tri series starts which is a real wake up call. It's great though, focuses the attention on the big prize in March.

I've had an interesting winter, My swim has really moved forward but just recently in the last month I have had minor rotator cuff injuries to both left and right shoulders, nothing major but enough to remind me that I will need both shoulders working perfectly on race days.

I've been working with an Osteopath, Jin, at the Osteopathic Practice who has been working magic in terms of reducing the lactic acid from my legs, so I seriously recommend that treatment.

The programme that Lynley has be on at the moment feels really good, I know that the numbers will increase as we go into Jan / Feb but I also know that right now I feel very comfortable with my run and bike and my swim is feeling good other than the fact that I'm rehabing my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment