Saturday, August 21, 2010

Training week #1

Well, I've come to the end of week#1 of the training programme, this week was compromised slightly by exams which I was studying for Thursday / Friday.

I had 2 really good runs this week, a 90 min run on Tuesday and a 60 min run Saturday, it is really good to get back into my running again.

I was slightly concerned to have a right shoulder niggle, I had pain in my shoulder, at squad on Thursday, I focused the remainder of the session on kick, so all was not lost but its something I am slightly concerned to see.

This week I saw an osteopath, Jin, at "the osteopathic centre" Jin is going to try a course of dry needling with me where she puts a needle into the muscle to relieve knots and aid recovery, I'm looking forward to seeing how the treatment plays out.... on to week #2

No comments:

Post a Comment